Join Maureen Whitehouse for a Miraculous 10-Day/9-Night
Sacred Culinary Adventure to the Heart of Slow Food Country in Italy
September 20th – 29th, 2018
During this gastronomic spiritual odyssey you will munch, crunch, sip and savor
to your heart’s delight while awakening all 5 of your senses to spirit. Join Maureen Whitehouse, seasoned expert in eco-spiritual nutrition, on the food adventure of a lifetime and be led into the very epicenter
of the world’s culinary traditions.
This is an exclusive opportunity to strengthen your connection to your
soul as you relearn how to savor every morsel of your life.
[feature_box style=”23″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” width=”800″ alignment=”center”]
Our Miraculous Excursion to Italy includes:
- 5 days (4 nights) in Turin, home of the famed and holy Shroud of Turin
- Guided excursions to the Bi-Annual Slow Food Terra Madre event, known as “the Olympics of Food”
- Participation in traditional, artisanal food experiences from around the globe
- 5 days (5 nights) in Damanhur, a sustainable spiritual community best known for it’s extraordinary Temples of Humankind, profiled as the “Eighth Wonder of the World”
- A Visit to the Damanhur research center for art and wellbeing with optional “Prano Selfica” healing sessions
- An optional guided day-hike to the Sacred Wood outside of Damanhur
- Ongoing experiential workshops and meditation sessions with Maureen
- All excursion entrance fees and transportation
Food and how we approach it has the extraordinary power to unite us with others
and nurture our connection to the Divine. Come reconnect with your life, your heart
and your soul on this blessed and miraculous journey.
Reserve your Spot with a deposit today
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com