Eat with love what’s grown with love,
prepared with love, and served with love.
In her provocative book, Soul-Full Eating, Maureen Whitehouse artfully combines her knowledge as an expert in nutrition and spirituality to guide you along a delicious and rejuvenating, Soul-satisfying path. It’s one based on the love of food that anyone—no matter what your faith, religion or personal philosophy—can follow.
Take this journey to consciousness, if you would like to:
- Become aware of simple, yet dynamic changes you can make in the way you select, prepare and eat food that will increase your vibrancy and personal energy.
- Deepen your spiritual connection on a daily basis.
- Explore the best approaches to diet that are available today—including Raw Foods, Macrobiotics, Ayurveda, Acid/Alkaline Balance, Food Combining and the “new” Kosher.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge about weight loss that brings self-love along with dropped pounds.
- Use foods to stimulate the body’s ability to rejuvenate and heal.
“Every religious tradition describes the ’still, small voice within’ that speaks clearly but quietly. When we listen to our inner wisdom, we tend to choose foods and ways of living that are more healthful, as Soul-Full Eating describes.”
~Dean Ornish, M.D.
Founder and President, Preventive Medicine Research Institute
Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
“Outstanding! This book will fill you with Soul.”
~Mark Victor Hansen
Co-Author, New York Times #1 Bestselling, Chicken Soup for the Soul
Visit the Axiom Store to Order the Hardcover Book and eBook
Read TOC, Chapter 1 and Intro of the Book
This program is also available as a keynote speech or workshop. Contact us for more information.